Here is an AND equation for greatness
- One who has a heart to accept (self) mediocrity +
- One who keeps working on the craft despite being mediocre +
- One who creates great tonnage (day after day, week after week, month after month and so on) +
- One who knows how to tame the brain using routines and systems +
- One who focuses on betterment and not caring about perfection
A life lived like that is GREAT. This is my personal POV.
Pursuit of betterment >> Pursuit of happiness.
Former is actionable and the later is an outcome.
Former is in control and later is not.
🥂 to greatnesss!