Slowing down is not my cup of tea. As a productivity nerd speed is my ally. I try and squeeze efficiency and effectiveness from every moment of my life.
Covid and lockdown taught me a few precious lessons and slowing down is one of them.
On a hind sight here are a few things I learnt by slowing down.
- It sounds counter intuitive but I was able to acheive more velocity by slowing down.
- By slowing down I was able to listen to the signal in the noisy world.
- By slowing down I was able to appreciate what is. I wasn't worried about the good or the bad. What is made more sense.
- I could see things more clearly by slowing down.
- A sense of spaciousness developed when slowed down.
- I caught a number of my blindspots by slowing down.
Slow down to see the magic for yourself.
🥂 to slowing down!