A part of team Productivity Series ✨
Everyone has the same 24 hours a day.
I have zero arguments about the truth in that sentence. Yes, we all have 24 hours in a day, 7 days in a week and 365 days in a year. No questions asked. But here is one question that bugged me the most.
How is someone able to be accomplish more in the same time while some of us are not able to?
Here are some fundamental aspects I found about time and productivity 👇
Fair resources are fair but when it comes to unfair resources, some have more, some have less and some have none. For example, capital, labour, competence, mindset, relationships etc are unfair resources we have in different proportions. The resources is your lever within the given time. The truth is leverage can be positive or negative.
Everytime you handle a block of time (an hour or a day or a week), ask these questions?
- What lever will I use in this block of time?
- What is my I (investment) and what is my ROI (Return of Investment) from this block?
- Does the outcome from this block, compound my assets?
- Do I have significant learnings from this block?
- How can I turn this block into a system and a routine that will save time in future?
Time is precious because you can’t save it, multiply it or delegate it. The only choice you have in front of you is to utilize it. Are you leveraging your time postively? That is the secret some people own and make the most.
🥂 to leverage!